Friday, May 18, 2012

São Luís


Bom dia! Tudo Bom?
I finally got the letter from Rotary saying where in Brazil I was going! I am going to a city in northern Brazil called São Luís. The state, Maranhão, is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Map of Brazil, São Luís is at the top right of Brazil

The city is two degrees south of the equator but it is awesome. I really can't wait to go to Brazil. It will be so amazing. Am I nervous? Of course I am! Will I be homesick? I expect I will be but the overall effect this will have upon my life far outweighs the bad stuff. I mean, regular life is full of ups and downs, so I assuming life in Brazil will be that way too.

Another thing I found out is that I will be arriving (not leaving home but arriving in Brazil) on the 26th of July! That is not that far away and I still have so much stuff I have to do. But I can get it done. I kind of have to.

Tchau!
Eu adoro voces.
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment