Monday, March 26, 2012

Rotary Orientation

So, not much has happened since my last post. I registered with the travel agency I'm getting my visa through and I had a short meeting with my Rotary representative, that's about it. However, this coming Saturday I will be going to Rotary Orientation. It will be at Skidmore College and I have to get up really early to get their on time. (Not so happy about that, but this WAS my idea...) Anyway, we will learn about the dos and don'ts of the exchange program (or relearn them if we already know them...) it should be interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the other future exchange students that I know (Keith and Melissa), and meeting the students that I don't. It should be interesting and hopefully fun.
Beijos!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment