Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm in Brazil!

Oi!

I made it! Yea! It took more than a year and several hours worth of flying but I'm in Brazil! When I was in the Sao Paulo airport I met another Rotary Exchange Student. His name was Koji and he was from Japan. He was going to a different part of the country but it was really cool to meet someone else from the program.


When I arrived at the Sao Luis airport I was happy to see my first host family, the Rotary chairman, my councilor and a previous USA Exchange Student. After a quick drive, during which I was told to call my host mother and father the Portuguese version of mom and dad, we made it to my new home!


I can't wait to tell you all about my trip but the iPad isn't the only thing running on batteries and I'm rather tired!


Boa noite!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment