Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet! Honestly...

Ola, pessoas!

Ah yes, another day has come and gone. I can't believe we are already more than halfway thru the trip! My camera is being charged right now and well, I'll be doing a large photo update when I get back to Sao Luis. At the moment we are spending are last night in this hotel, which means I have to pack my stuff and get up really early tomorrow. Ónibus azul, estou indo! Blue bus, I'm coming! I hope you have been following my adventures on http://northeastdec2012.blogspot.com.br/ .

Kiki

PS I had this written up ten days ago but I had no access to the Internet. It wasn't fun (don't get me wrong, I loved the trip but now I have insane amounts of emails to go through *wince* not looking forward to that...) Anyways, I am in Sao Paulo now, I have an early morning flight, like 0:15 or 12:15 am type of early. I should arrive in Sao Luis around 2:30. The good news is I slept in the bus on the way to the airport so I should be able to last that long, key word being 'should'. For those who know what I'm talking about, picture this: a twenty day long period at Hulbert and you got less that six hours of sleep every night. I swear, if it wasn't for the time we spent on the buses, we would have passed out about halfway thru. As it was, I'm still wiped. Anyways, at some point tomorrow or the day after I should be doing a photo dump.

PPS Did you know that you can get tattoos on the beach. I got three! And before you start freaking out *cough* mom *cough*, they're henna. And yes, I took photos.

PPPS Tomorrow the world ends. I won't even be in my host city, I'll be on a plane.

PPPPS Amor, paz e felicidades!

PPPPPS I'll shut up now...

2 comments: