Monday, April 8, 2013

And then only four remained...

Ola!

Today, is a sad day *cue wildly overdone tears* Marie has returned to France. We will all miss her...

Major bummer. Marie had to go home so that she could study (which caused a few laughs from the exchange students because that is the exact excuse the Brazilians use every time!). We are all going to miss her, a lot. Marie will be remembered by her awesome comments and her ability to make everyone laugh almost instantly!

For other news, well actually I don't have anything abnormal to report, just school. Oh, I should probably mention that my favorite teacher's name is Alexsan and he teaches physics. I like him because he continually attempts (please note the word 'attempts' to speak in English with me, fails miserably and then says what he meant to say in Portuguese instead. It is quite funny.

Eu amo voces!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment