Monday, April 22, 2013

Wait... You're Brazilain, you're supposed to know these things

Ola!

So, funny story, Celina will be staying at my host parents house for the week and yesterday, she was going to go and spend the night with Andriea at her house. However, Paulo, my host father, is sick and he's the only one who knows where Andriea's house is, so they decided that we would all go to Sao Luis Shopping, which is the biggest mall in the city meet there and then hang out before going back to my house and sleeping. It was not to be.

The mall was closed, only the bathrooms open. The reason, apparently it is a holiday, something that no one (Brazilians included) seemed to know. So we went to a different mall, Rio Anil Shopping, this time the food court and the theater was open so we thought 'hey, let's go see a movie!'. So we went inside and looked at the different movies that we could watch. Celina wanted to watch a nice, non-violent movie in English, there weren't any of those available. So we called Mardone, my family's driver, to come pick us up, got Bob's burgers (think MacDonald's) and went to my house were we all crashed around midnight, despite the fact I had to get up at six the next day.

The three of us (Andriea, Celina and I) seem to have the most random adventures everytime we try to meet up.

That's all for now folks!
Beijos!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment