Sunday, January 29, 2012

Contact

Hi! Oi!
Not long after I found out that I was going to Brazil I discovered that I wasn't the only person going from my district. Another girl, Melissa, was going to! We didn't know where we were going in Brazil yet so we got in touch through Skype. (I love modern technology!)  I was really happy to know that someone else from this area was going and it wasn't going to be just me. Whew! Thank goodness! At least I know that someone is going through this at the same time as me. I was really relieved and so was she. I hope to actually meet her at the Winter Weekend Adventure that I may or may not be going to. I hope I am.

The Winter Weekend Adventure is being hosted by the Glens Falls Rotary Club and will involve going to the Winter Festival in Saranac Lake! It is going to be awesome! The exchange students that are here now will be there, along with the host brothers and sisters and future outbound students (like me)! I will meeting the kids from other countries, which is really cool.

Eu adoro voce!

No comments:

Post a Comment