Tuesday, February 19, 2013

But Baby it's Cold Outside (and inside because someone won't turn off the air conditioners at school...)

Ola!

Yeah, yeah, I know, I shouldn't be complaining, it's below freezing up north but please consider the fact that I am now very used to warm weather and it is not warm here now. I am currently in my room with the windows and doors closed (it is cold out!), in warm clothing, underneath a blanket. I'm just thankful I'm no longer at school because the air conditioners run twenty-four seven and you freeze inside the classroom. I spent most of the day taking notes with my arm as close to me as possible because my seat is close to the AC.

But anyways, I wish all of this cold and wet weather on you guys so that you can have lots of snow!

Beijos!
Kiki

1 comment:

  1. It's snowing right now, Kiki! So thank you! I'm heading out for a quick ski!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete