Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ola!

Ola!

I hope everyone is okay and all of that! I'm sorry about not posting, I haven't been feeling the greatest but I'm better now. So in my school literature class I came across a saying in Portuguese that is rather interesting. Olho por olho e dente por dente. Can anyone translate it before looking at my translation? If so, good for you! If not, well here is what it means, eye for eye and tooth for tooth. The importance of that phrase is that I understood it without trying to translate! I'm still not completely fluent, mostly because Portuguese is very hard to learn but I can get my point across fairly well!

Paz!
Kiki

PS This is the result of sleeping less than I should... The Dark Side has chocolate chip cookies and I'm allergic to chocolate. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment