Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dia do Pais!

Ola!

Happy Father's Day in Brazil! Go and wish your dads a very happy day, from Brazil!

I got sent a bunch of questions and I will do my best to answer some of them. Question number 1: how much of a city is Sao Luis? Well, picture the narrow crowded streets of cities in Mexico but take away the constant noise, it is actually very quiet. Question number 2: what is school like? We have one classroom the teachers, not the students are the ones to move from classroom to classroom. I don't understand everything but I copy down everything that is written on the board and know that one day I'll look back and be able to understand it, that is if I copied it correctly. Question number 3: how do I get around the city? Sao Luis has an extensive system of buses, however I have only ridden in a car driven by my host mother, father or brother.

That's all for tonight!

Tchau!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment