Monday, September 10, 2012

A meeting with the other kids...

Ola!

So, on Saturday I went to the mall and had my first meeting with all of the other exchange students from Rotary. I had lots of fun. Celina and Ana-Paula were there. Celina is from Germany and Ana-Paula is going to Germany. They are host sisters. Anna is from Denmark and both of her host brothers came as well. 'Tony' is from Taiwan and his host brother came with him. Tony isn't his really name but no one came pronounce his real name. Two other Rebounds (people who went on an exchange and came back) were also there. Here are the pictures!

Paz! (Peace!)
Kiki

PS I wanted to have this posted a few days ago but I ran into a few problems. I have gotten them fixed up now so no need to worry.

PPS Anna has the short funky hair-do and has used the phrase 'one time at band camp'. Ana-Paula has long dark hair and Celina has shorter blondish hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment