Sunday, September 2, 2012

Facts About My Life in São Luís

Ola!

This is just something that I thought up a little bit ago and thought you guys might like.

Facts About My Life in São Luís
1. I eat rice every day with lunch, which is the largest meal.
2. The food is salty, not sweet (excepting the deserts which are really sweet).
3. The food tastes really good here, excepting the pizza. If you want pizza, stay in the States, it is better there. (Not that it is bad here but if you want New York style, go to New York, try the seafood while your here, it is very good.)
4. School starts at 13:30 and ends at 18:50 everyday, except Monday, then it ends at 19:30.
6. My fingers are always crossed when I'm at school. This protects me from random 'Captain Jellos'.
7. (KI)^2=KIKI I'm still good at math. (I can't claim the credit for the math with my name, one of my classmates figured it out after I had finished three math problems faster than it took two of them to finish one.)
8. Most of my classmates love Harry Potter, dislike Justin Beiber and think the song 'Ai Se Tu Pego' by Michel Télo is a lame song (this opinion seems to be shared by most of São Luís, if not most of Brazil).
9. I always get stuck in traffic on my way home from school.
10. I have noticed that the most popular type of car is the Volkswagen Gol.
11. I skipped number five and you just looked up to check.
12. I am having an awesome time and I am beginning to understand a lot more Portuguese.

Eu amo voces!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment