Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's do the time warp again!

Ola!

So, I have been kicked out of Senior year, and before you ask, no, it was not my fault. They needed more space for people (not to mention that senior year is extremely difficult) and so, I, as one of the exchange students, was asked to go to a lower year. I asked to have class in the morning because while it does mean that I have to get up early, I have more time to do things with my friends, like go to the movies.

Unfortunately, the only class opening they have available in the morning was first year (they have three years of high school, third year is when you graduate) and so, in the interest of being able to see my friends during break, I have moved to first year. Thus the time warp, I'm going back to sophomore year!

Yes, anyways, a few days ago I took a test, this test was for Portuguese! And I wrote an entire essay in Portuguese! Yeah go me! It may not have been a long essay but it wasn't bad and I did get credit for it!

Anyways, that's all folks!

Abraços!
Kiki

1 comment: