Thursday, October 18, 2012

Orientation: Try Number One

Bom dai!

Funny thing happened earlier this week, I had been receiving emails telling me about the Rotary Orientation that was scheduled to happen this weekend, 'was scheduled' being to important part. I got an email on Tuesday that stated that the Orientation had been cancelled because two students couldn't come. It has been rescheduled to the 9th thru the 11th of November.

I was really looking forward to it!

Another amusing thing happened last night when the power went out for about fifteen minutes and speaking as someone who lives in the Adirondack Park, that wasn't all that long. It was rather amusing watching my host brother's face when he asked me if I was alright, the only thing about the lack of power that bothered me was that the fan wasn't working. I told him that at my home the power goes out all the time, it was nothing to be worried about. Now if I had been taking a shower at the time, that might have been a different story... :)

Paz!
Kiki

PS the answer to last week's challenge was: I like to eat shrimp and fish here.

This week's challenge: Hoje vai na Rotary.

No comments:

Post a Comment