Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tinker Bell

Ola!

So, has anyone watched a movie in another laugage without using English subtitles? Well I went to the movies with my host cousin, Taisa, and we watched Tinker Bell. I may not have understood every word but I understood the plot: Tinker Bell, a fall fairy, gets curious about winter and breaks some rules to go visit it. Once there she meets her sister and they do everything to stay together. It wasn't a bad movie, it was really cute.

I really am looking forward to being able to understand everything in Portuguese, as of now, I'm well on my way!

Beijos!
Kiki

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you were able to understand the movie!! Glad you're doing so well with Portuguese -Percy is looking forward to chatting with you - in only Portuguese! - when you get back!

    Beijos!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete