Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back to School

Ola!

So, today I am going back to school. Yea! (not really) I wish I could spend more time on vacation but all good things must come to an end. Thankfully, I have class in the afternoon, which means I can sleep in! It should be interesting for me to see how much Portuguese I have picked up over the summer. I think I learned quite a bit.

I just spent the last weekend at my previous host families house with Marie, from France, and Anna, from Denmark. We had a good time hanging out but I got slightly ill during a concert that we went to and proceeded to feel terrible almost the entire weekend. Not my idea of fun but hey, it could have been worse. As of now, I am at David's home and I still don't know when I'm going to my next host family.

I'll keep you all updated!
Amor e paz!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment