Monday, January 21, 2013

Off to another family and other misadventures

Ola!

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

Don't mind me, I'm just banging my head against the wall.

Thump. Thump. Thu...

Why? Oh, good question. It is a rather intriguing story. (cue flashback music)

I was going back to school. Yes I had to get up early but it wasn't that bad. I got to my classroom and saw a friend of mine. It was Karoline! She told me a few things...

One, every Monday we have a test at 3:30.

Two, every weekday that we have school (not including Tuesdays which goes until 12:30), school goes until 13:20.

And she saved the worst for last, we have school every Saturday until 12:30!

Noooooooooooooo!

(fade out flashback music)

The good news is that I moved to a new host family. Here is my address now:

Tv. Coronel Euripedes Bezerra número 13 q17 Turu
São Luís, Ma. Brasil CEP 65066260

There you are!

Boa noite!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment