Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wait! You mean I have to get up early!?

Ola!

So, um... Funny story. *laughs nervously* So, I told you that school was starting and I would be going soon. Well, I, um, didn't go. The reason? Well, several different reasons. The yesterday no one could drive me. My current host sister had to go to the dentist that was on the other side of the city and my host parents weren't home, thus, I did not go. Rational from my host family: it is only the first day. Today, my host sister drove me into school and was going to help me find my classroom when we saw one of my old classmates coming out of the school. Long story short, my class is now in the morning and no one told me. Then as we are heading back to the car, my host sister realizes that I will be missing the first few days of school because my host father, David, isn't home and unless I arrive at o' dark thirty in the morning, neither my host mother or sister can drive me. They work on the other side of the city. Once I get to my second official host family (or David returns), I can go to school. Now I need to get an alarm clock. Mine doesn't work.

Eu amo voces!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment