Tuesday, January 8, 2013

House of David

Ola!

So, I am moving to my next house in a few days and am currently at David's home. I got here yesterday. Anna is also here. Today we went shopping together at one of the malls. I got an awesome shirt, two pairs of jean shorts, a jean skirt and a pair of stilettos! I really like my new bottoms, they are very comfortable. We were picked up by Damira, David's daughter and then we went home.

What happened when I got home was a combination of horrifing, disgusting and hilarious. I was in the bathroom changing out of my dress when I saw a lizard. Now, Anna loves lizards, so I told her to come and look because she was in the room. She laughed as she saw it and cracked a joke about being glad it wasn't a huge spider that I wanted her to come see. Less than five minutes later I'm in the bathroom and I look under the sink on the wall and there, what do you know, is a huge spider. I freaked and left the bathroom and my attached room ASAP to tell Anna. She, at first, thought it was a joke before I showed her said huge spider. After describing it as huge and disgusting we went and got Damira and showed her the spider. She told us to get David. So, we went and got David, who was watching tv in his room with his wife. Then all of the people in the house went down to my room to look at the huge spider which David then killed with his shoe. I left my room and have yet to go back in for a period exceeding five minutes since. Honestly, can you blame me? It was a BIG spider. Enough said. I took a picture. My camera is in my room, you'll get it tomorrow.

Felicidades!
Kiki (The-Girl-Who-Freaked-Out-When-She-Saw-A-Huge-Spider-When-She-Was-Sitting-On-The-Can)

1 comment: